I just wanted to write a few words about what I am offering at Babyccinos, 132, Huddersfield Road, Mirfield
A baby & child friendly cafe focused on the parent, serving quality food and coffee in a stylish setting, whilst still providing for the little ones.
I was so excited to hear about Babyccino and even more excited to be able to be offering my services there. I have always thought existing services for Counselling have been a bit bonkers for mothers. Finding a Counsellor and also childcare is near impossible so I’m so grateful to Ben and his team for making it possible.
I love working with women and particularly helping mums. In my time at the Perinatal Service I worked with women with mild to moderate mental health problems and in my Private Practice at The Caravan Clinic I see a lot of mums trying to make sense of life after a baby. I am also a mother to a young family so I understand the pressures we face and all that we carry on a daily basis.
Whether you want Counselling or Coaching I offer a safe, confidential non judgmental service. I listen with my heart to hear where you are at and help you see a way through to a happier place.
I am committed to helping women, FIND themselves, GROW themselves and BE themselves
You may want Counselling if:
- You are struggling to deal with your emotions, crying more than is normal for you, stressing a lot, anxious, sad and maybe feeling desperate. A lot of this is normal when you are a mum but if it feels too much it’s time to get help.
- You had a traumatic birth or breastfeeding experience and you need time and space to process what happened to you and your baby.
- You are struggling with grief and loss. I am an experienced bereavement counsellor and can help you readjust to life without your loved one.
You may want Coaching if:
- You are returning to work soon and you need help working it all out and getting ready. I have specific programme for women returning to work called “Finding Your Feet as you Return to Work with Confidence”
- You have a new venture in mind and need help setting goals and seeing your dream come to fruition.
- You don’t have a specific dream but you want more from life than you have currently got.
What’s especially great about offering sessions at Babyccinos is that there is a brilliant Childminder on hand to look after your baby/child if you need it. I know Counselling can cost a lot of money and when you’ve been on maternity leave you probably haven’t got spare money to spend on Counselling. But I believe if you need it you need it so I want to help where I can. I have reduced my fees for Babyccino customers and I am happy to cover the cost of the childminder fees for one child too.
I really do care.
Please email me to book your session and ask any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking forward to hearing from you
PS. Session fees need to be paid at time of booking.